Our History

Auto Glass Repair and Cracked Windshield RepairIn 1955, Harold and Velda Mills opened Mills Auto Service and Collision Repair. For 15 years they operated a small shop at 902 N Fares. In October of 1970, Don Decker and Jack Vickery purchased the business and by 1977, the operation outgrew its original building and moved to 1018 Maxwell Avenue, where the size of the facility and staff were tripled.
Auto Glass Repair and Cracked Windshield Repair
Auto Glass Repair and Cracked Windshield RepairA second location in 1982 was opened on the east side of Evansville and in 1986, Mill’s opened its’ first Warrick County operation in Chandler, IN. To meet customer needs, each of these locations were expanded through the 1990’s. Mills second location in Warrick County was opened in 2003 in Newburgh, IN, which includes Mill’s Graphics.
Auto Glass Repair and Cracked Windshield Repair
When they completed school, Don and Jack’s sons started working with the company. Since then, Don Decker Jr. and Britt Decker have taken over operations of the family business. Service, Attitude, and Pride are the core traditions that have been preserved ever since.

Auto Glass Repair and Cracked Windshield Repair

Today Mills Body Shop has four locations owned by Don and Britt Decker.
Auto Glass Repair and Cracked Windshield Repair